Beauty Product Packaging
Packaging solutions for beauty products and cosmetics is a specialty of JP Packaging. From samples to full-product packaging, our team is here to help you design and produce packaging that will make your brand stand out.
Beauty consumers thrive on the thrill of new product launches and one of the best ways beauty brands can generate interest and excitement is to distribute samples of their new products. Giving prospective consumers the chance to test a lipstick shade, consider a foundation’s finish or enjoy the latest new haircare treatment provides an opportunity to experience a formula’s benefits firsthand and encourages subsequent product sales. As an industry leader in beauty, personal care, and cosmetic unit dose and sample packaging, JP Packaging work with our beauty brand partners to develop unit and multi-dose cosmetic sample packaging that flexibly meet their individual formulation needs, while delivering brand forward graphics and messaging to support individual marketing needs.
The retail beauty environment is evolving and so is the in-person beauty experience. Consumers still crave the opportunity to experience beauty products before committing to a purchase, but they are increasingly hesitant to sample from the same communal package that other consumers have also dipped into. Unit of use packaging has emerged as the safest, most hygienic path forward for cosmetic and personal care product sampling. Single and limited use sachets, pumps, jars, and mini tubes offer an authentic and personalized user interaction with the added safeguard of clean convenience, affording consumers the same try-before-they-buy delight in the comfort of their own home.
JP Packaging is your go-to sample package and unit-of-use packaging supplier. We are adept at producing and filling sachets in .5mL and up with liquids of varying viscosity, offer personal care wipes and sanitizing towelettes in various sizes, and additionally offer trial-sized mini tubes, pumps, and jars perfect for counter giveaways, gift with purchase promotions, travel and subscription beauty boxes.
For the quickest path to market and fastest turnaround, choose from JP Packaging’s at-the-ready, turnkey configurations that can easily accommodate your customized artwork. For something a little more unique, work with us to create custom cosmetic packaging designed to your unit or multi-dose use application specifications featuring a 360-degree configuration that can be die-cut into virtually any shape.
JP Packaging also offers additional service options to help support brand promotion plans that stretch beyond distributing beauty samples at retail. We can affix your sample sachets to custom-designed cards for mailers and will work with you to develop bespoke boxes and retail folding cartons that not only protect your products but also amplify your graphics and brand messaging.
As a trusted cosmetic packaging supplier, JP Packaging is ready to be a partner vested in the success of your targeted beauty marketing strategy.
- Die-Cut to showcase your product shapes and graphics for ultimate brand recognition.
- Tandem/Tri-Packs and Quad-Packs for multi-day delivery or multi-step product regimens.
- Coupon Packettes for promotional coupons and cross-promotions.
- Pre-Moistened Applicators and Wipes in an assortment of sizes and styles.
- Re-Sealable Multi-Dose Pads for convenient, “on the go” applications.
- Packette Express–Our easy, made-for-speed Sachet/Packette program created especially for low MOQ customers in need of expedited turnround times.
- Environmentally friendly Multi-Count Pad Packs for jar refills.
- Spouted/Fitment Pouches
- Mini Tubes, bottles, and jars that are trial-sized and subscription box friendly.
- Single and multi-dose units that can be customized to suit your brand.
- Liquid thermoform presentations that maximize your marketplace recognition.
- Unit dose thermoformed cosmetic blister in custom shapes and sizes, great for color-dominant products like foundations and lip glosses.
- Product ideation consulting
- Packaging design and development
- Graphics and layout modeling
- Display engineering
Filling & Secondary Packaging Services
- Filling and hot filling of liquids, gels, and viscous formulas
- Display pack-out
Leverage JP Packaging’s Know-How to your Advantage
When you partner with JP Packaging for your turnkey or custom engineering project, you’ll benefit by leveraging our staff’s decades of hands-on experience to your advantage. Our seasoned packaging professionals have seen a lot and are ready to enrich your production experience with their consultative expertise. At JP Packaging, we’ll get you to market quickly with a uniquely personalized touch.